Our rehabilitation team is passionate in re-storing the ecological and biodiversity value and functioning
of previously disturbed and degraded areas, as well as to improve the aesthetic value of disturbed and degraded areas.
We are involved in various high profile rehabilitation and restoration projects for both the private and public sectors.
Rehabilitation activities include:
- Compilation of rehabilitation reports and rehabilitation plans.
- Wetland restoration and rehabilitation.
- Fynbos restoration and rehabilitation.
- Search and rescue of endemic species prior to development.
- Re-planting of the search in rescues species in previously disturbed areas.
- Re-location of endemic species to receptor sites.
- Endemic seed collection, and sowing.